Please check the following points before bringing your child down to the surgery for an immunisation injection. If the answer to any question is yes, then please tell your doctor or nurse.
- Is your child suffering from any feverish illness?
- Has your child ever had a fit or convulsion?
- Is your child taking steroid treatment?
- Does your child suffer from any disease affecting his/her immune system?
- Does your child suffer from a severe reaction to eggs?
- Has your child suffered any reaction from a previous injection?
When Should Children be immunised?
Click here for the recommended NHS schedule